This Page

has been moved to new address

Wowsers... What a Food Day!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: Wowsers... What a Food Day!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Wowsers... What a Food Day!

I can't even believe how delicious the food I've eaten today has been.... 
Who eats this good on a weight loss plan???

Um, this girl apparently.


BREAKFAST
Now that these babies are back, it's really hard for me to consider anything else for breakfast.  JC Cinnamon Rolls, paired with a Diet Coke.  Breakfast of Champions!




LUNCH
I was all prepared to make another round of the delicious Buffalo Chicken Salad that I make from the JC Chicken Sandwich... when I noticed another sauce hanging out in the fridge.


Introducing the BBQ Chicken Salad... Same general concept as the original, but with a different sauce.  I actually whipped up some of the Food Network's Neely's BBQ Sauce a few weeks ago, so I used that.  I also added some yummy grilled veggies to the dish.  SOOOOO delish!



DINNER
This is where things got a little crazy.  I decided I wanted to make an amped up version of the JC Rising Crust Pizza, and I also wanted to use up the green beans I had in the fridge....


BEFORE
I loaded up the pizza with the following:  Fresh Spinach, Grilled Onions and Peppers, roasted garlic, and those chunks on top are one triangle of Laughing Cow Cheese - Garlic and Herb Flavor cut into little pieces..


AFTER
The cheese melted up so nicely and added a little gooey goodness to the pizza that was out of this world!  PS... Put the cheese on the bottom, not on top of the veggies.  It stays melty this way.  Mmmmm


Now, let's talk about those beans.... I had a 1/2 of a shallot left over from the Tomato Vinaigrette I made over the weekend, so I tossed that and some garlic in a pan to saute.




Then I added the green beans in and let them cook for a little bit.




Lastly, I added about a 1/2 a can of diced tomatoes, a dash of dried oregano, salt and pepper.




These beans ROCKED!  And, it's a completely free food!  


Have I made you hungry yet?? 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home