This Page

has been moved to new address

One Hundred

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: One Hundred

Friday, September 9, 2011

One Hundred

It's hard to believe that this is number ONE HUNDRED.



I like to think of NTTC as "the little blog that could."  When I started it on my first day that I joined Jenny Craig, I seriously thought no one would read it, and there was NO WAY I was sharing it with anyone I knew in the real world.  


Who would have thought that 100 posts later I would have created something that I enjoy so much and that I'm proud to share.  I also feel like I have this unique record of me achieving one of my greatest goals.... and you've been there the whole time.


You've shared in my successes.  You've helped me through my challenges.  You've tried my creative meals.   You've shared your thoughts and suggestions.  And, I like to think you've laughed at some of my jokes (sometimes I think I'm funny.)




In the end, post #100 is dedicated to each of you... all of my readers.  Thanks for making this page such a motivating part of my weight loss experience and for inspiring me in ways you can't imagine.  Thank you for listening to my happy moments and understanding that life isn't always perfect and my eating habits aren't either. 


Without further ado, let's lose that last 27.6 lbs!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At September 10, 2011 at 8:14 AM , Blogger Momma Buzz said...

You can do it!! Congrats on your little blog-iversary :)

 
At September 10, 2011 at 8:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats :) You're an inspiration and happy we found one another online!

 
At September 10, 2011 at 7:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should be the one thank you! It is nice to know there are others out there who are JCing it and having some fun doing it ;0).

Thanks, Marion

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home