This Page

has been moved to new address

Getting Creative with Grilled Veggies

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: Getting Creative with Grilled Veggies

Monday, August 8, 2011

Getting Creative with Grilled Veggies

Over the weekend, I shared my recipe for making delicious grilled veggie sandwiches.


Having grilled up a delicious batch of veggies on Saturday morning, I decided to use these throughout the weekend to volumize my Jenny Craig meals.  Traveling again this week, I didn't want these bad boys to go to waste.  The result:  Some amazing dishes right from my freezer.



My freezer is a little sparse, so I went with what I had.  The meals that I wait until the VERY end to eat.  These two may easily become new faves, as long as I have grilled veggies on hand!
I've never really been into Alfredo, so this dish isn't one I get terribly excited about.  It usually has to have some mix-ins for me to even consider eating it.  Adding grilled veggies and a little cracked red pepper made it delicious!

 





Simply add a spoonful of veggies to the dish.
Mix and sprinkle with some cracked red pepper if you like a kick!

Another dish that I would describe as mediocre is the JC Personal Pizza.  Little did I realize that it's the perfect dish for volumizing!  I added chopped grilled veggies and fresh spinach and this dish turned out amazing!  I'm definitely going to order more! 

PS... I always bake my JC Pizzas in the oven.  Trust me, it's worth the wait!


Before spending a little time in the oven

After baking, and right before I devoured it!

Enjoy!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At August 8, 2011 at 10:05 AM , Blogger Fat in Suburbia said...

I add broccoli to the chicken fettucine. The pizza looks good, I'll have to try that!

 
At August 8, 2011 at 10:36 AM , Blogger Katelyn said...

Mm I add broccoli and mushrooms to the chicken fettucini with cracked black pepper, it's amazing!

Love these, very good idea! I never order the personal pizza because I honestly don't like it. But I've never baked it! I might try that over the weekend!

 
At August 8, 2011 at 11:18 AM , Blogger Need to Get ME Back said...

Good idea, I might do that with some lean cuisines or something!

 
At August 8, 2011 at 11:23 PM , Blogger No Thanks to Cake said...

The personal pizza is such a bore, but I promise it was GOOD this way. I'm ordering more this week!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home