This Page

has been moved to new address

To Post or Not to Post

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: To Post or Not to Post

Sunday, September 11, 2011

To Post or Not to Post

On a day of remembrance like 9/11, I debated even sharing a post.  It's a day for each of us to reflect and remember.  I just didn't know what it was I could say.  On a day like today, what I'm eating for lunch doesn't seem that critical.

I did, however, think it was important to share my view on today.  While we remember what happened on that early morning 10 years ago, we also have to be appreciative of what our life is today.  Of who we share that life with.  And, of what we want to do in the next 10 years or even the next 10 minutes.

Those people in the towers didn't have time to call everyone they loved.  If given one more day, the people on United 93 wouldn't have let fear hold them back from something new they wanted to try.  They probably would have given anything to have to fold that laundry that I usually dread on Sundays.

We have time, or at least, we have today.  Let's make the most of it.

A Little Inspiration
I love this kid.  Not just for today, but his "I'm happy of myself..." has become my anthem.  There's something about the innocence of youth on a day like 9/11 that also make this clip apropos.

I don't usually do You Tube, but do me a favor and click "play" below.



Wise words from this little guy, we all can gain a little inspiration from him.  He asks you to try hard and to practice and to pick yourself back up.  Even at his young age, he's trying to be his best self.  That's all we can do every day, folks, and on a day like today... why wouldn't you want to try hard and be your best.

Be inspired.  Take advantage of the time you have.  Do it for yourself.  
And, today and always, for those who came before us.


9/11... I too will never forget.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home