This Page

has been moved to new address

New Recipe: Buffalo Chicken Fettucine

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: New Recipe: Buffalo Chicken Fettucine

Thursday, September 1, 2011

New Recipe: Buffalo Chicken Fettucine

So, I have to admit it.  The JC Chicken Fettucine has gotten a bad wrap from me.  I've said that it's mushy and plain, and that I just didn't care for it.  I also don't usually eat chicken alfredo, so that's probably part of it.

WELL... recently, I've decided it's one of my favorite dishes because it's plain-ness makes it PERFECT for volumizing and for creating fun recipes!  One of the fabulous ladies on the JC Forum suggested adding Buffalo Sauce to the fettucine, and I was inspired!

There's a pizza place in Colorado that makes the most delicious Buffalo Chicken Pizza.  I used their dish as another inspiration for this JC creation.  They top their pizza with tomatoes, green onions, and chicken and drizzle it with ranch and buffalo sauce.  Mmm-Mmmmm!  So, I tossed some of the same ingredients in the pasta!


I may not be able to enjoy their pizza these days, but I can enjoy all the flavors in this pasta!


Buffalo Chicken Pasta
Makes 1 serving



3/4 tomato, seeds removed and diced
2 scallions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped (I used roasted)
1.  Cook the Chicken Fettucine per the packaging instructions.  While it's cooking, prep your veggies.


2.  Once the dish is ready, remove from microwave and stir in tomatoes, garlic, and 3/4 of the onions.  Note:  If you use raw garlic, I recommend sauteeing it with Pam prior to adding.




3.  Add buffalo sauce and mix.




4.  Place in a dish and top with remaining onions.

ENJOY!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At September 1, 2011 at 7:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That really looks so yummy! And I love adding in the fresh veggies to the hot pasta. Brilliant!
Mela

 
At September 9, 2011 at 9:47 PM , Blogger spoiledhpc said...

Loved it, had it for dinner.

 
At September 9, 2011 at 10:03 PM , Blogger No Thanks to Cake said...

So glad you enjoyed it! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home