This Page

has been moved to new address

Holy Kale Chips, Batman!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: Holy Kale Chips, Batman!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holy Kale Chips, Batman!

 After I returned my boots that didn’t fit to DSW, I slipped next door to Whole Foods to see if they had a snack I’d been looking for - - Rhythm Foods Kale Chips!


I love making my own Kale Chips, but the convenience of a bagged kale chip had me intrigued!  And, they come in crazy flavors - - Kool Ranch, Bombay Curry, Zesty Nacho, Texas BBQ & Mango Habanero


The calorie count varies slightly by flavor, and I was able to find the Zesty Nacho and Bombay Curry at my local Whole Foods Market!  I only bought the Zesty Nacho because I wanted to make sure I liked them before I invested.


Um, I didn’t like them…. I loved them!!!!



They’re much more crispy and crunchy than the ones I make at home and tons more flavorful!  The Zesty Nacho had a slight kick to them, which I loved as well.  SERIOUSLY delish, for only 106 calories per serving!

I’ll definitely be looking for more of these!  Yum-O

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At December 7, 2011 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Momma Buzz said...

I have yet to try kale chips but it's becoming more clear that I need to get on that ASAP. At least you had more self control than I typically do Kelly, only buying 1 bag to "make sure you like them". I'm always over confident, and I go "extreme coupon" style and stock up on things that, yes, I am trying for the first time. Then, like with La Croix water and Gretchen from Honey I Shrunk the Gretchen, I end up with a stockpile of food I despise and need to pawn off onto someone else. Keep the good food finds comin'!

 
At December 7, 2011 at 4:06 PM , Anonymous Amy Benitez said...

What on earth does a kale chip taste like?? I can't picture it.

 
At December 7, 2011 at 7:01 PM , Blogger No Thanks to Cake said...

@Hilary - Perfect reason why I only bought one. Today I went back to WFM to see if they had other flavors here in SLC. The had Kool Ranch, so I bought two bags. Yep, I don't care for them. They're a little pricy, so not to like Themis not good news. :(

@Amy - the only way I've eaten kale is actually by chip. it's more about the crunch than a veggie flavor. Maybe try my kale chips recipe?

 
At December 7, 2011 at 7:03 PM , Blogger No Thanks to Cake said...

I also detest touch screen, in case you wondered.... Dumb iPad!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home