This Page

has been moved to new address

New Snack Recipe: Kale Chips

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: New Snack Recipe: Kale Chips

Sunday, April 3, 2011

New Snack Recipe: Kale Chips

My favorite radio show Cosmo Radio's Wake Up with Taylor has a fabulous hostess who's always trying to eat healthy and keep her trim physique.


Well... she's mentioned more than once that she enjoys Kale Chips.  And, I've googled it and they look harmless.  I've never had Kale in my life... but I'm a huge spinach fan. 


Soooooo... today, I decided to try it out.  Here's a sample recipe:  Kale Chips.  I made it with Pam Olive Oil Spray and some garlic salt.  


DELISH!


Here's what they looked like coming out of the oven!  Very crispy like chips!  Yummmmm!



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home