This Page

has been moved to new address

Weigh-In Update and a Good Laugh

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: Weigh-In Update and a Good Laugh

Friday, December 16, 2011

Weigh-In Update and a Good Laugh

I feel like I've been really taking good care of myself this week.  On most days, I've stayed under 1200 calories... and on several days, I've even worked out!  


This morning, I knew I needed to go check in with Jenny Craig to see how the ol' weight was doing.  Yes, I have a scale at home, and I'm on it most every single morning RIGHT as I get out of bed (after peeing, of course.)  I don't count all those morning weigh-ins as official though, and use my weigh-ins at JC as the official word.


This morning, I woke up extra early and was outside JC by 7:30am.  And it looked COMPLETELY dark inside.  




The ONE DAY I get up early and do this, I have my times wrong.  Classic!  I also should mention that it was 22 degrees and I was in flip flops, yoga pants, and a hoodie.  Good times!


So, I went down the road to the Post Office to mail a few last minute packages and even stopped into Starbucks for a skinny latte.  






I STILL had time left over.  I did what any early morning weigher would do and parked in the JC parking lot until the lights came on at 8:00am.


It DEFINITELY was worth the wait.... or shall I say, it was worth the WEIGHT.


This Week's Weigh-In:  -1.8 lbs
Total Lost:  -71.6 lbs

That puts me at LESS than 20 lbs. from goal.  I can't even tell you how excited I am!!!  It also puts me 3.4 lbs away from my next reward.  Getting closer to super-white teeth!!!

I also love the fact that I've lost an additional 1.8 the week before the week before Christmas!!!!  It's going to be a big weekend at the gym, paired with healthy eating.  Can't wait to see what the scale says next week before I head home for the holidays!


Speaking of heading home for the holidays... why do I think this would be SOOOOO fun to do with my niece and nephew??  If you haven't seen this clip from Jimmy Kimmel, prepare to laugh HARD.



Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At December 17, 2011 at 3:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats! You are doing so.... great!

 
At December 17, 2011 at 7:18 AM , Anonymous NancyK said...

Kelly - congrats on reaching this latest milestone - and right in the heart of holiday season!!! But girl - Colorado, December, FLIP FLOPS?????? What were you thinking!!!!! You gave me a real chuckle with that one!
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas - stay warm!!

 
At December 17, 2011 at 8:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched that video last night, it was very funny. Congrats on the weigh in! Rock it out!

 
At December 17, 2011 at 8:53 AM , Blogger MizTori said...

Congrats on the weight loss!

I am SOOO doing that to my kids when they get older. Do it!! And record it, haha. Some of those kids are hilarious! And very spoiled too. I loved the little girl with the pb&j sandwich.

 
At December 17, 2011 at 8:56 AM , Blogger No Thanks to Cake said...

@NancyK - I prefer to weigh in wearing flip flops because they're so light.... But it is kinda crazy!!!

@Natoria - Do it!!! The sandwich girl was my favorite too :)

 
At December 19, 2011 at 9:52 AM , Blogger Momma Buzz said...

Congrats on that big loss!! So awesome - especially during this time of year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home