This Page

has been moved to new address

Ohhhhh... It's Rewards Season, and Time to Post my List!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: Ohhhhh... It's Rewards Season, and Time to Post my List!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ohhhhh... It's Rewards Season, and Time to Post my List!

So, I've decided I should be rewarded handsomely for my weight loss, and it's so fun to come up with a list!!!  So, here's my list of fabulous rewards.  Subject to change, of course:


1st Goal - 30 lbs - Coach Tote for Work!  
(Already rewarded.... see previous post)






2nd Goal - 40 lbs - Massage / Facial Combination at Aveda Salon and Spa
I'm a huge fan of this place and they do a half massage/half facial... what a lovely treat!  Have been meaning to try it, and now I get to at -40!


3rd Goal - 57 lbs - Spa Weekend in Arizona
This one I cannot wait for.... A weekend with a dear friend at the Intercontinental Montelucia Resort and Spa.  I love this place... and cannot wait to go back.  Note:  The 57 lb mark will put me under 200 for the first time in a very long time.  Entering "ONEderland" sounds "ONEderful"






4th Goal - 75 lbs - Teeth Whitening
I'd love to have whiter teeth, even though mine are far from discolored.  I'm going to have my dentist hook me up with a fabulous in-office treatment to brighten my smile!


5th Goal - 91 lbs - Alex Sepkus Ring
My final reward will be a gorgeous ring that I've had my eye on for a long time.  I'm not sure if I'm going to have it made for me, or if I'm going to just buy it outright, but I want this ring... it's just gorgeous.  I can wear it every day and it can remind me of how far I've come.  


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At December 19, 2011 at 9:51 AM , Blogger Momma Buzz said...

that ring is super pretty!

 
At December 21, 2011 at 10:22 PM , Blogger No Thanks to Cake said...

So... There's a story to it now. I went to see it in person for the first time. Underwhelmed. I need something new and sparkly... thinking Tiffany, perhaps. So bummed, as I've had my eyes on this ring for YEARS. Pretty in the pics though...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home