This Page

has been moved to new address

Weekend Weigh-In

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: Weekend Weigh-In

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Weekend Weigh-In

I'm getting back into my groove and starting to weigh-in on Saturdays again.  It's been THREE weeks since I've weighed in.  The good news is... I'm back on track!


When my parents left my house on Monday, I was UP about FOUR lbs on the scale and was sorta freaking out.  Hopeful for a good week, I got obsessed with MyFitnessPal (my hero) and the results are in!




DOWN -2.4 LBS THIS WEEK!!!

My plan for this week is ALL about creative recipes (look for some fun posts with recipes) and logging all my foods again in MFP.  

And.... I'm 0.2 lbs from my next weigh-in decade - - sorta-kinda like moving from the 140s to the 130s, but not quite the same numbers.  It's always so exciting when you move DOWN a tens category!!! :)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At September 24, 2011 at 11:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Congrates on your success... love your picture :)

 
At September 24, 2011 at 4:16 PM , Blogger Taryn said...

Awesome job girl! I dont know how you do it with your crazy busy life!

 
At September 24, 2011 at 4:48 PM , Blogger No Thanks to Cake said...

Thanks, Ladies.... We all have our challenges; mine just happens to be non-stop travel. I think those of you who have chips in the house for the husband/kids have it so much harder than me!!!

Pretty sure that I'm back on a roll. Can't wait to weigh again next week and be down more! Thanks for the encouragement. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home