This Page

has been moved to new address

Delicious Looking Recipe: Heirloom Tomato Sandwich

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: Delicious Looking Recipe: Heirloom Tomato Sandwich

Friday, July 8, 2011

Delicious Looking Recipe: Heirloom Tomato Sandwich

One of the blogs "I follow" and on "My Blog List" is SkinnyTaste.  The blog owner whips up the most beautiful light recipes.  If you ever have a chance, check it out... you won't be sorry.


I noticed today's recipe, and it looks UH-MAZING.  If you like fresh tomatoes and beautiful heirlooms, this might be a recipe to try.  I couldn't resist posting the pic from her page. 


Photo courtesy of SkinnyTaste.com
I personally am going to have to find some heirloom tomatoes this weekend... Click here for the Recipe.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 15, 2011 at 6:56 AM , Blogger Thin Lizzy said...

I saw that recipe and thought it looked ah-may-zing! So simple, so fresh. Looking forward to getting fresh vine-ripened heirlooms this summer. Thanks for stopping by Forgive and Forget the Fat and the comment. I'm following you now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home