This Page

has been moved to new address

Unofficial Excitement

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: Unofficial Excitement

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Unofficial Excitement

I spent another week on the road.  And, a pretty solid week on JC!  My only hesitation in saying that it was phenomenal is associated with the FOUR Cafe Rio Fire Grilled Chicken Salads I ate for lunch.  They were so delicious and mostly pico de gallo, but still I'm not sure on their stats and how that will effect me this week.


Saturday morning when I weighed in, I did have quite the surprise...




Whoa... 199.6 is what the scale read (and it's HARD to take a pic of the numbers, but I think you get the gist.)  So, the rest of my weekend has been spent trying to protect this loss.  I only "count" my weigh-ins at the center since my weight fluctuates every day a bit.  I've been SOOO dedicated JC for breakfast, lunch, and dinner... I'm 100% on plan and even went for a nice walk today.


While Saturday was a day where my weight was led with a 1, I saw that ugly 2 again this morning.  Grrrrrrr!


Trying to stay optimistic, I'm hoping tomorrow morning's the big day!!!!!  Stay tuned!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At June 20, 2011 at 11:08 PM , Blogger Christina said...

OMG!!!!!!! THAT IS FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just so excited for you!!! Don't worry if that 2 reared it's ugly head again.... you are so there girl!!!! I haven't seen a 1 in the beginning of my weight in about 6 years. I can't wait for that day. I had an awful week on plan and reading this inspires me to get right back on the JC wagon... Once again congratulations on reaching the 1's!!!!! I hope I'm there one day!

 
At June 21, 2011 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Julie said...

Congratulations on getting down into the Ones! I *just* started on JC on Saturday, and my primary goal is to get down below the Twos :) I've found your blog to be really insightful -and intriguing enough for me to go back to the beginning of your archives to absorb your experience. Keep up the fantastic work, and know others (like me) are being encouraged by your writing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home