This Page

has been moved to new address

Scale-o-phobe!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: Scale-o-phobe!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Scale-o-phobe!

"Hi.  My Name is Kelly, and I'm afraid of the scale."




Ok, it's been two days, and it's time for me to check in. I woke up on Monday morning, and I knew I was retaining water!  My fingers were sorta swollen and I am sure it was the low sodium soy sauce I ate the day before.  When I got on the scale, my weight was 200.8!  GASP!!!


I just couldn't go weigh in and see that number staring back at me.  I just couldn't.  I called my JCC and cancelled my appointment.  I felt a little bad, as it was the first time I've EVER cancelled or ran away during this process.  I knew though that it was necessary.  One time only, I will allow it.


Good News:  I've got a showdown with the scale, scheduled for BRIGHT AND EARLY Thursday morning... And the numbers are going to look fantastic!


Stay tuned!



In other much anticipated news.... I FINALLY finished a knitting project I've been working on for MONTHS.  Little Baby Anthony won't notice that it's 3 months late, right??  He's such a cutie.  I hope he likes it!  


To embarrass myself further, I need to make one for Baby Nick too, who is about the same age... Eeks!

If you're a knitter, here's the link to the pattern. Super easy to make!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home