This Page

has been moved to new address

WOW + An Upgrade

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: WOW + An Upgrade

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WOW + An Upgrade


I can’t tell you how happy I am to be getting back to my normal routine this week.  And, I’ve got a LOT of Workout Updates for you this week, but before I do.... let me tell you about something fun.

I checked into the Townplace Suites last night in Pocatello, Idaho for a quick overnight stay.  Because I stay at Marriott a LOT, I tend to get upgraded into fancier rooms than I reserve.  Well, tonight was definitely that way.

How about they put me in the HONEYMOON SUITE?  So funny... and frankly, it has a nicer kitchen than I do!  If you're ever interested in honeymooning in Pocatello, Idaho... here's a sneak peek at your future accomodations...  I joke, but it's REALLY a nice room.

One of two bathrooms in the place...
Not watching football btw, this is just a commercial
Check out the kitchenette!
Onto Work Out Wednesday (WOW)

When I initially got started at the Y, I told myself that I’d like to go to the gym at least 3 times a week… and then, that grew quickly into wanting to go to the gym more days than I didn’t.  That’s my goal these days - Workout 4 days a week. 

Sadly, I did not hit my goal this week. Here's the breakdown:

Wednesday, January 25Date night.  Excused. J

Thursday, January 26 – Flight Delay… so, I didn’t get home until 8pm!

Friday, January 27 – Sushi with a friend took priority over working out this night.

Saturday, January 28 – Full workout at the Y – I did 40 minutes on the elliptical, and completed a full circuit of weights:  Core, Arms, Thighs… that’s my circuit.  I need to learn how to use other machines too, but I’ll take these for now.

Sunday, January 29 – Hmmm…. I put on workout CLOTHES this day.  Does that count?  I ended up crawling back in bed for a long nap followed by a pedicure.  Workout fail.

Monday, January 30 – Great workout at the Y.  My workout matched what I did on Saturday.  40 minutes of fabulous cardio, followed by strength training.

Tuesday, January 31 – I worked out in the hotel’s fitness room.  Even after a REALLY long day of travel, I made it happen.  I seriously feel better when I work out, and 20 minutes on the elliptical + 20 minutes on the treadmill was enough for me tonight.  In other news, I am constantly reminded that all ellipticals are not created equal.  This one was PAINFUL (in a good way.)

Year-to-Date Workout Stats
Uh-oh... I'm barely working out more than I am not working out YTD.  Time to kick it up a notch in the next few weeks!  Stay tuned, folks... Will make you proud!
(Source)
Work Out Days: 17
No Sweat Days: 14

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At February 1, 2012 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Oh my, that kitchenette IS amazing!!!!!!!

Love the quote - Fit is quickly becoming my way of life and I'm loving it :-)

 
At February 2, 2012 at 9:06 AM , Blogger Hilary (The Big Weight) said...

that kitchen is super sweet!

 
At February 3, 2012 at 2:37 AM , Blogger Suzie Thomas said...

You'll find additionally some core workouts that target the decrease body. When performing these workout routines, several areas of the physique are labored altogether making it an efficient method to work out.

 
At February 3, 2012 at 4:45 PM , Blogger Tim said...

Wow, the bathroom is better than my entire house. I'd be quite happy just to live in there! haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home