This Page

has been moved to new address

WOW + An Upgrade

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: WOW + An Upgrade

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WOW + An Upgrade


I can’t tell you how happy I am to be getting back to my normal routine this week.  And, I’ve got a LOT of Workout Updates for you this week, but before I do.... let me tell you about something fun.

I checked into the Townplace Suites last night in Pocatello, Idaho for a quick overnight stay.  Because I stay at Marriott a LOT, I tend to get upgraded into fancier rooms than I reserve.  Well, tonight was definitely that way.

How about they put me in the HONEYMOON SUITE?  So funny... and frankly, it has a nicer kitchen than I do!  If you're ever interested in honeymooning in Pocatello, Idaho... here's a sneak peek at your future accomodations...  I joke, but it's REALLY a nice room.

One of two bathrooms in the place...
Not watching football btw, this is just a commercial
Check out the kitchenette!
Onto Work Out Wednesday (WOW)

When I initially got started at the Y, I told myself that I’d like to go to the gym at least 3 times a week… and then, that grew quickly into wanting to go to the gym more days than I didn’t.  That’s my goal these days - Workout 4 days a week. 

Sadly, I did not hit my goal this week. Here's the breakdown:

Wednesday, January 25Date night.  Excused. J

Thursday, January 26 – Flight Delay… so, I didn’t get home until 8pm!

Friday, January 27 – Sushi with a friend took priority over working out this night.

Saturday, January 28 – Full workout at the Y – I did 40 minutes on the elliptical, and completed a full circuit of weights:  Core, Arms, Thighs… that’s my circuit.  I need to learn how to use other machines too, but I’ll take these for now.

Sunday, January 29 – Hmmm…. I put on workout CLOTHES this day.  Does that count?  I ended up crawling back in bed for a long nap followed by a pedicure.  Workout fail.

Monday, January 30 – Great workout at the Y.  My workout matched what I did on Saturday.  40 minutes of fabulous cardio, followed by strength training.

Tuesday, January 31 – I worked out in the hotel’s fitness room.  Even after a REALLY long day of travel, I made it happen.  I seriously feel better when I work out, and 20 minutes on the elliptical + 20 minutes on the treadmill was enough for me tonight.  In other news, I am constantly reminded that all ellipticals are not created equal.  This one was PAINFUL (in a good way.)

Year-to-Date Workout Stats
Uh-oh... I'm barely working out more than I am not working out YTD.  Time to kick it up a notch in the next few weeks!  Stay tuned, folks... Will make you proud!
(Source)
Work Out Days: 17
No Sweat Days: 14

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At February 1, 2012 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Oh my, that kitchenette IS amazing!!!!!!!

Love the quote - Fit is quickly becoming my way of life and I'm loving it :-)

 
At February 2, 2012 at 9:06 AM , Blogger Momma Buzz said...

that kitchen is super sweet!

 
At February 3, 2012 at 4:45 PM , Blogger Tim said...

Wow, the bathroom is better than my entire house. I'd be quite happy just to live in there! haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home