This Page

has been moved to new address

Friend Makin Monday: Have You Ever?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: Friend Makin Monday: Have You Ever?

Monday, December 19, 2011

Friend Makin Monday: Have You Ever?

I thought I'd do one more round of Friend Makin' Monday to support Kenlie over at All the Weigh.  She and so many bloggers that I follow participate weekly in this activity to share information about themselves and make new blogger friends... If you're interested in trying it out, head over to All the Weigh for details!


FMM: Have You Ever?
 1. …traveled outside of your home country?  If so, where?  Yep.  Here's where:

Canada

England


Scotland
Dominican Republic
2. …performed on stage in front of at least 1,000 people? If so, share some details!  Hmmm... I don't think so.  When I was little, I danced for years and years.  I know there were hundreds of people in the audience at recitals.  I don't think there were more than a thousand though.



3. …watched an episode of Jersey Shore?  Guilty



4. …baked a cake from scratch?  If so, what’s your specialty?  I've made red velvet, pumpkin, and a white chiffon cake.  I'd say my specialty is cake from a mix, then made into cake balls a la Bakerella






5. …worked in a grocery store?  Nope.  But I did once work at a Country Store…


6. …dated someone who was your best friend first?  Not best friends, but I’ve dated some friends.  I believe great things can grow from friendship. 

7. …made a difference in someone’s life during Christmas? I like to think that I have.  Like everyone else, I try to donate this time of year… I really hope it brings some joy into the lives of those less fortunate.

8. …been on TV?  In high school, I was on a Knowledge Bowl team.  Like a TV trivia game show with cash (scholarship) prizes.  We were on TV on Saturday mornings representing our high school.  Super nerdy, but  pssst…. We won the whole tournament!

9. …had cosmetic surgery? Nothing plastic, and I don’t think I ever will.
I did have Lasik though - - Best thing EVER!

10. …learned a second language?  If so, what else do you speak? I was a Spanish major in college and studied it for 10 years. I also learned a little French in high school from a French teacher that didn’t speak French… how does that happen??  Lastly, I learned American Sign Language in grade school. I can still sign a few fun words like "candy" and "school". I can also wow you by "singing" We Wish You a Merry Christmas in ASL...

Now, it's your turn.  Post your responses and your link at Kenlie's page

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 21, 2011 at 1:32 PM , Blogger Momma Buzz said...

My hs French teacher was from Thailand and not only did she teach French, but English as well! lord!

 
At December 21, 2011 at 10:21 PM , Blogger No Thanks to Cake said...

I bet you speak a LOT of French, like I do...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home