This Page

has been moved to new address

Hitting my Mini-Goal + What a Difference a Year Makes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: Hitting my Mini-Goal + What a Difference a Year Makes

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hitting my Mini-Goal + What a Difference a Year Makes

My world has been so crazy lately that I haven't had time to weigh in!!!  Between my Chicago trip and all my Salt Lake City time, I haven't had an OFFICIAL weigh in since August 13th.  


Note:  There are scales in SLC.  However, the ONLY time I ever weighed in there I lost .2 lbs on a week where I worked out a ton.  I'm convinced that those scales are mean-spirited.  My SLC JCC Alicia told me maybe it's the altitude that's causing a difference.  She gets it.  So smart! :)


OK.... so, Saturday's weigh in results.


-2.8 lbs, BABY!

I'm SUPER-STOKED by this.  What this means is that the truffle fry damage has been erased and the crazy drinking in Chicago are a non-issue now.  AND... perhaps more importantly, I may have just broken through my summertime plateau!  YESSSSSS!

So, as of today, I am down -63.8 lbs!  Which also has another meaning.... I've lost her!

LOVE this little lady!
My eight year old niece weighs in at 62 lbs.  She's TALL and I could barely pick up her brother, let alone her.  I've officially "lost" her.

Just for funsies and to celebrate losing my niece, I thought I'd share a BEFORE pic I ran across in my files.  Keep in mind, the before made me cringe when I first saw it last year.  Now, I love the pic because it shows progress.  

It was taken in August of 2010 at a wine tasting party I went to.  The second was a self-portrait at the Marriott... capturing my first side pony - Ha!  Again, what a difference a year makes!!!  Thanks, Jenny!

August 2010
August 2011

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At August 28, 2011 at 3:33 PM , Blogger Need to Get ME Back said...

You look great! And congrats on this week's loss!

 
At August 28, 2011 at 4:36 PM , Anonymous Natoria said...

Congrats on the mini-goal!! You look great :)

 
At August 30, 2011 at 9:04 AM , Anonymous Jennifer said...

AMAZING--- Congrats on breaking the plateau! Feels great doesn't it :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home