This Page

has been moved to new address

Weekend Getaway

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: Weekend Getaway

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Weekend Getaway

I just realized I haven't told you all where I'm spending my weekend...
 

CHICAGO


AND... we're going to see the Cubs play!


Who knows what I am going to be eating and drinking - - Eeks! 

But I'm excited SOOOOOOO to spend some time in the Windy City. 
It's just a quick getaway to visit a dear friend from college.

Any must-see spots in Chicago???  Inquiring minds want to know!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At August 17, 2011 at 7:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable blog! I have never been to Chicago, but would love to. New follower.... ;)

 
At August 17, 2011 at 8:06 AM , Blogger No Thanks to Cake said...

April- so nice to have you as a follower! Everyone I've talked to about going says... "I looooove Chicago" or "That's my favorite city.". Hoping I love it equally... Stay tuned for a recap next week. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home