This Page

has been moved to new address

Who Gets this Excited??

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: Who Gets this Excited??

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Who Gets this Excited??

Oh my dear readers, I can't help myself.  I'm literally giddy about the fact that I get to go home tomorrow!!!


While I've had an AWESOME work week kicking some B-U-T-T in SLC, I am literally beside myself with excitement to get to Denver!  I've got ANOTHER huge weekend... as I try to squeeze everything possible into just a few days.

Saturday - JC Weigh-In + Hair Appointment (you MAY see a pic after) + lunch at PF Changs (love) with some former employees + hanging out with a co-worker in the evening and some possible shopping!  Phew!

Sunday - School Supply Drive with an alumnae group I'm involved in + Yoga

PLUS... there's some potential plans inbetween!  AND... I'm a dork, but I love to sit on my new couch and just be home.  The worst part is the laundry, but I'll power through.

Ahhh... I can almost feel my bed already!!!!  Happy Friday, all - - Make it a fabulous weekend!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At August 11, 2011 at 11:59 PM , Anonymous Tammy said...

Nothing beats being home and sleeping in your own bed. Sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead. Good luck with your weigh-in.

 
At August 12, 2011 at 12:40 PM , Blogger Katelyn said...

I do! I do!!

That is going to feel awesome :D Hoping the trip home goes quick!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home