This Page

has been moved to new address

Cool Blogging Moment... Thanks, Kate

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: Cool Blogging Moment... Thanks, Kate

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cool Blogging Moment... Thanks, Kate

There have been a lot of cool blogging moments that I haven't gushed about, and trust me, I've thought about doing it!!  Tonight, something EXTRA cool happened... so you get to hear about it all!


For example. my first "comment" was so AWESOME!  To know people were reading what I was writing and thought to say something in response was REALLY cool. (Thanks, "The Beasleys")

Also, there was one day that someone asked where I'd been because I hadn't posted in about a week!  Um, also pretty cool. (Thanks, "Jenster")

And, TODAY, I found ANOTHER super cool thing that happened.... 


Someone blogged about my blog!

So... I'm sending a little NTTC love out to KateRN who has her own fabulous blog - Losing for Good.  She posted that she tried the yummy buffalo chicken salad recipe I posted last week, and that she too can't get enough of its spicy goodness!  She varied the recipe a little adding some blue cheese and putting her own twist on it, so you should probably check it out!  Might be your new fave!  


And, she says that we're now BFFs.  I mean, we've practically exchanged these...

Back in the day, these were ALL the rage
 
To KateRN... I'd had a pretty rough afternoon and this just MADE my day.  Thanks, BFF! 

To all my readers, check out her blog and her journey.  She's a rockstar... and you'll want to follow her progress, too.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At July 28, 2011 at 9:38 PM , Blogger Katelyn said...

I seriously think we should get them! Maybe tattoos too! :-P Or we can stick to just enjoying the same lunch (can anyone say 'every day next week'?)

You are so my JC idol, and I love reading your blog about your journey and especially your recipes! I'm sorry to hear about your rough afternoon <3 I am glad in some small way I could make it better.

We're in this together, girl, and we're going to do it! <3

 
At July 29, 2011 at 9:33 AM , Anonymous Fat in Suburbia said...

I remember those necklaces! And yes, Kate rocks and so do you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home