This Page

has been moved to new address

Week 28 Weigh-In: 50 LBS GONE FOREVER!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: Week 28 Weigh-In: 50 LBS GONE FOREVER!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Week 28 Weigh-In: 50 LBS GONE FOREVER!

I went to weigh in yesterday, and am VERY pleased to announce that I'm down another -2.2 lbs!  What this means is that I have officially surpassed the -50 lb mark



SUCH a huge honor... I'd like to thank the stairs at the HS track (and the subsequent pain I've been in since Sunday), the TWO packages of Rotini and Meatballs I consumed last week instead of eating out for dinner, the trip to the gym that kept me up until 2am, and, last but certainly not least, the MANY tiny bottles of water that I consumed at the Marriott this week.

Cheers to -50 lbs!  Next stop is -56 lbs, which puts me officially in ONEderland!  -4.4 lbs away!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home