This Page

has been moved to new address

Calling All JC'ers: Cinnamon Rolls Needed!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: Calling All JC'ers: Cinnamon Rolls Needed!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Calling All JC'ers: Cinnamon Rolls Needed!

Ok, JC'ers, I know you're out there.... I have a favor to ask you.


There is one food on this program that makes me so happy.  That makes me want to start the day off right... and to behave.


JENNY CRAIG CINNAMON ROLLS!!!!!



Look how yummy and delicious these look??  Can you see why we're in love??



Well, the sad truth is that Jenny Craig made these scrumptious cinnamon rolls a TEMPORARY item, which is sold out EVERYWHERE.  I've even tried to find them in other states (Idaho and Utah!)... no luck.

So, here is my ask.  Can you PLEASE generate an email to JC telling them to bring these back?  Here's the link for Contact Us on the JC site to make it nice and easy.  Tell them that you have a whiny blog friend that can't handle life without them, or that if they don't bring them back you're only going to eat ONE serving of fruit!  Whatever it takes, people!  We need these gooey cinnamon rolls back for GOOD!

A non-egg, non-fruit bread eater, I truly don't event want to eat anything else but these.  Let's work to bring them back!!!


Until then, I guess I'm stuck with the Banana Nut Loaf, Cereal, and the occasional Cinnamon French Toast.... sigh

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At June 3, 2011 at 9:40 PM , Blogger KarenSue said...

oh! I only had one and did not know they were temporary! Def gonna email them for more!

 
At June 3, 2011 at 11:17 PM , Blogger No Thanks to Cake said...

Yay! Email them for sure! Let's start a movement!

 
At June 4, 2011 at 9:42 PM , Blogger Christina said...

MMM!!! Oh my goodness I want one!!!

 
At June 5, 2011 at 4:22 PM , Blogger No Thanks to Cake said...

Me too, Christina... Me too! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home