This Page

has been moved to new address

Week 26 Weigh In: 6 Months, Baby!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: Week 26 Weigh In: 6 Months, Baby!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Week 26 Weigh In: 6 Months, Baby!

Holy cow!  It's been SIX months that I've been on Jenny Craig!!!!  Did you know that's ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY THREE DAYS????  Whoa...

Reflecting on the Past Six Months
Time to reflect on the changes that have happened over the past 6 months.
  • Down 47.6 lbs! - You know this already, but I'm excited for the numbers moving in the right direction.  How about this for great too:  Of the 26 weeks I've weighed in, I've lost weight 25 of 26 weeks - - the one exception being after Christmas week!  This just goes to show that Jenny Craig WORKS, especially when you WORK IT!
  • Down FOUR pants sizes - I'm a total pear-shaped lady, so pants sizes decreasing are a BIG deal!  I'll always have a bigger bottom, but it's nice to see things getting proportionate again!
  • Improved BMI - 7 points lower - I'm not going to pretend to be a body mass index expert, but obviously this number becoming SMALLER is becoming a big deal!  I really want to be considered "normal" in this index, and I won't even get there at my goal weight unfortunately. 
  • Down 23 inches! - I haven't had my measurements taken in over a month (my JCC is not the best at this), but as of my late March numbers, I was down 23 inches in the core (bust, waist, hips, butt.)
  • My Freezer Looks SOOOOOOO different - Does your freezer look like this?? On the bottom shelf you may see a lot of one item. WELLLLL... I may have bought 15 packages of cinnamon rolls today, out of fear of them being discontinued and me having to (GASP) live without them.  It just can't happen!!  The black dishes on the top shelf are Chicken Pesto Pasta - Another item that will be discontinued soon.  Yep, I'm a JC hoarder!

Today's Weigh-In
Today's weigh in was not that good; however, the scale showed a loss, so I can't complain AT ALL.  I'm down -.8 lbs over the past two weeks.  Considering the numerous things I ate on vacation and with friends this weekend... I'm lucky that I didn't gain.  Phew!

I'm focusing up, as of yesterday... and planning to be down another -10 lbs this month.  I've got a trip at the end of the month to see my dad, and I'd LOOOOVE to be down 57-60 by then since I'll be on the beach.

Here we go, folks!  Onward to the next 6 months! 

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At May 3, 2011 at 1:01 PM , Blogger Librarian said...

Congrats! This is an amazing accomplishment. I envy your stamina and determination.

 
At May 4, 2011 at 7:59 AM , Blogger Natalie said...

Yay Kelly, that's the spirit!! I know you can drop the 10 you need this month. Your determination is admirable and I love your blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home