This Page

has been moved to new address

Kicking it up a Notch!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: Kicking it up a Notch!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Kicking it up a Notch!

I'm pleased to announce that after a THREE WEEK hiatus I finally got back to the GYM!  Wooooooooo!

The fact that I hadn't worked out since Montelucia has been looming over my head.  AND, I EVEN take workout clothes with me on all of my trips!!  It's a shame to bring them and not use them!

So, after a long drive to Idaho and inspiration from my friend LP... I FINALLY made it to the hotel workout room and not just for water!  A light workout overall, I did 10 minutes on the treadmill (snooze), 10 minutes on the elliptical, and 25 minutes on the recumbent bike!  Yesssssssss!  AND, I must have thought I was Jane Fonda tonight (Thanks, Nat) or something, but I EVEN added some 3 lb weights to my bike routine working those triceps and biceps.  I usually focus on lower body stuff because that's where my pear-shaped weight gravitates, but nice to add some arms in as well!

I'm also listening to an audiobook version of The Notebook, which is one of my favorite books and movies.  How much fun is it to listen to Noah and Allie fall in love while you workout?  Um... lots!  Sorta funny that it's read by Barry Bostwick, but still super-fun!

I'd call this day a success!  Ate on plan too, or off plan really, since I have no JC food.  I guess it was a DOMO, except for breakfast. 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home