This Page

has been moved to new address

New Recipe: Chicken Enchiladas

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: New Recipe: Chicken Enchiladas

Saturday, April 30, 2011

New Recipe: Chicken Enchiladas

After my vacation, I knew I was going to need something more than the regular JC food.  All the treats in the desert had me spoiled by bold flavors and yummy food.


I decided I would try to the JC Chicken Fajitas that I NEVER eat.  I had two packages in my freezer, and decided it was time.  
As I was cooking the fajitas in a saute pan, I decided to mix it up a little!  If you're looking for a different way to eat the fajitas, TRY THIS! I grabbed the following to add to my fajitas:
I mixed the chicken /veggie mixture with a little bit of Bold Taco and some Adobo seasoning.  I also used a tiny bit of the JC flavor mix.  I'm not a huge fan of JC's fajita seasoning, because I like a kick.  Thank goodness for Penzey's!


I put half of the chicken/veggie mixture on each tortilla topped with a bit of the FF Cheddar.




Next, I placed the "enchiladas" rolled up in a pie pan sprayed with Pam.  I poured some of the delicious 505 green chile on top and then sprinkled with a little more of the FF cheddar.




I baked the enchiladas at 350 for about 15 minutes.  Soooooooo tasty!




I am definitely going to make this again!  I also read on the JC Forums that they can be made into quesadillas using my favorite Laughing Cow cheese!!!  That may be the next experiment!


Happy Saturday, all!  

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At April 30, 2011 at 11:05 AM , Blogger Michele said...

These look amazing! I have a package of JC Fajitas in the freezer, will definitely be preparing them like this next time. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home