This Page

has been moved to new address

New Recipe: Harvest French Toast

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: New Recipe: Harvest French Toast

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New Recipe: Harvest French Toast

I just watched Ross Mathews' latest talky blog on his website and he's demo'ing a new recipe from the Creative Recipes book.  I love his take on how JC recipes can be spiced up, and I do love the original French Toast as well! 

Check him out!  Such a fun spokesperson!  His website is also featured as one of the blogs I follow on the right. 

I have definitely enjoyed watching his transformation as well, and love his JC recommendations! For example, I tried the Rotini and Meatballs because he said it was his favorite - - I usually don't do shelf stable, but he's so right!



Thanks, Ross!  Keep the "Right from Ross' Kitchen" episodes coming!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home