This Page

has been moved to new address

HALFWAY, Baby!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: HALFWAY, Baby!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

HALFWAY, Baby!

It is with great pleasure that I announce that I have hit the halfway mark on my Jenny Craig Journey!!!!  




For those of you on this journey with me, you have to know how exciting that is.  Just 23 weeks ago, I was crying in my JC director's office talking about joining the program.  And the tears, those were tears of embarrassment.  Not able to believe that I'd let it get that bad.  Well.... now at -45 lbs (rounding up), life it looking pretty damn good!


I can say for the first time in a long time that I really like how I look.  Seriously.  AND, I walk taller and prouder than I have in some time.  


The most amazing part.... is that the "outside me" is starting to match up with the "inside me!"  Super excited about that!


I'm highly motivated to hit my goal, and can't wait to see how excited I am when I get there.  I promise to post some updated pics on this site in the next few days.  That sad pic of my before just isn't appropriate anymore.


Cheers to the next 45! 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home