This Page

has been moved to new address

SERIOUSLY??

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: SERIOUSLY??

Thursday, April 21, 2011

SERIOUSLY??

My blog has been visited over ONE THOUSAND times as of today!!??!  Wow... kinda makes you wonder who's looking and at the same time, it makes me feel very Julie Powell from Julie and Julia.  In other words, very proud and very honored that people would be interested in what I have to say!


Thanks for helping me to stay accountable and for being a part of my journey.  We're only halfway there, folks!  Can't wait to spend the next 45 pounds with everyone.

xoxo - Kelly

3 Comments:

At April 23, 2011 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Linda said...

Keep Writing Kelly, I enjoy your blog!

 
At April 30, 2011 at 7:50 PM , Blogger Genevieve said...

You are such an inspiration Kelly. I can't wait till I've lost as much as you.

 
At April 30, 2011 at 10:04 PM , Blogger No Thanks to Cake said...

Hi Genevieve -

Thanks for stopping in and for your kind words. It's quite the journey and my vacation this week has made it rough... but next week is RIGHT back on track! There's so much more to lose/gain! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home