This Page

has been moved to new address

Holy Blog Makeover + The Loss of an X

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: Holy Blog Makeover + The Loss of an X

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Holy Blog Makeover + The Loss of an X

Tonight, I decided that my blog was just TOO blah.... and it needed a facelift!  Can you believe how fabulous it looks now??  Gone are the rotating cakes (ala David Letterman's Rotating Pies) and in with the bright springy look!  LOVE IT!  I hope you do too!!!

I also had a HUGE win yesterday... I've lost the X in XL!  Ok, this is a BIG deal.  Who in their right mind wants to be listed as EXTRA LARGE.  So large that they needed to emphasize it with an "X" or (goodness) "XX". 

Keep in mind, I've been both... so I can DEFINITELY comment on how much I hated each one of those Xs.  You know, the embarrassing part when someone sees your coat size and it says "XXL."  EMBARRASSING!

I am soooooo happy to be out of the XL phase of my life PERMANENTLY! 

Bought this dress to wear on my trip to the desert this weekend.  It was just an "L"... and I bought it at Forever 21?  Really?  Isn't that a juniors store?? 

Looking forward to being medium.  And hoping to get there by the end of the year!

Question: 
What do you think of the new NTTC blog look?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At April 21, 2011 at 7:41 PM , Blogger Linda said...

I LOVE THE NEW LOOK!!! And I think I love that dress just as much! I too dropped the X ..woo hoo for us!

Good job with the blog :)

 
At April 21, 2011 at 7:46 PM , Blogger No Thanks to Cake said...

Thanks, Linda! The dress was SOOO inexpensive, too! Congrats on losing the X, lady!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home