This Page

has been moved to new address

Whoa.... Weigh In Update + Holiday Survival

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: Whoa.... Weigh In Update + Holiday Survival

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Whoa.... Weigh In Update + Holiday Survival

It's been forever since I've checked in on this blog, but I am pleased to announce.... I survived the holidays!!!




It was a LOOOOOOONG 5 days in Richmond.  I purchased my Jenny Craig food there, and had some great selections planned.  But how does JC food compare to delicious holiday treats????  Um, not even.


Days 1-3, I was really good.  Ate my Jenny food, and even went for a walk!  A few nibbles here and there, but that was it!


Then came days 4 and 5.... Apparently, I had only packed enough willpower for 3 days, and food just kept ending up on my fork and in my mouth!  Stuffing and Hashbrown Casserole and homemade gingerbread.... it was like I couldn't stop.






VERY tough few days, and I was almost relieved to be home.  I'll have to figure out how to deal with these instances in the future for sure.  Right now, though, I'm just glad to be home... safe and sound.


Today, I weighed in at my local Jenny Craig, and am pleased to announce that I am ONLY up +.4 lbs!!  Which, to me is fantastic!!!!  I can't even believe how low the gain was!  THANK GOODNESS!!!


Now, I'm getting back on track.  Have bought my food for the week and shopped for some beautiful veggies.  There's no stopping me this week.  


BACK ON TRACK, I AM!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home