This Page

has been moved to new address

Weigh In: Down AGAIN!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: Weigh In: Down AGAIN!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Weigh In: Down AGAIN!

So... I may get sick of fruit, and even whine about it, but GOSH, I love losing weight!!

This week was a huge eating challenge. 

The naughty(and consumed) list includes:
  • 4 glasses of wine (uh-oh)
  • Eating at a "Coney Island" burger stand - Eeks!  I ate grilled chicken, but that bread was totally buttered.
  • A FILET Mignon at dinner - The restaurant (I swear) had horrible food choices.  It was Filet or Chicken Pot Pie.... Filet with all the yummy toppings removed, as well as the mashed potatoes, replaced by steamed spinach.
I did my best, which is all I can ever do, and I was down -1.6 lbs this week!  There was a lot of walking on the island, which I'm sure helped me!  THANK GOODNESS!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home