This Page

has been moved to new address

WALK IT OUT!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: WALK IT OUT!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

WALK IT OUT!

Well, I did it.... I FINALLY tried out the trails near my house.  Can you believe it??


I've lived here for almost 2 years and never have walked them... Although I did think about quite a bit!  And, by think about it, I do mean I looked that way as I was driving home. 







It looked SORTA like this.... a bit more like winter though, since it IS January.  The weather was warmer today, which helped to make it happen.


While we were a little overeager on the first day out, it was an awesome walk.  I actually topped off the day for activity by going to Costco and buying a beginner's yoga dvd!  Woo!


Moving more will definitely help me continue to whittle away my hips and thighs... gotta move!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home