This Page

has been moved to new address

Friend-Filled Weekend

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: Friend-Filled Weekend

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Friend-Filled Weekend

It's been SUCH a fun weekend having Jaede in town!  We've been to many of the Colorado hot spots and honestly, just had so much fun catching up.  While we talk a few times every week, it's different being together in person.  I just love this lady!


Here's a quick peek at how we spent our weekend.  Look how GORGEOUS Colorado was... really showing off, as usual.  (PS... The forecast shows SNOW by Wednesday! Eeks!)


At the summit of Pike's Peak
Getting artistic at Canvas and Cocktails in Centennial, CO
Checking out the Garden of the Gods
Beautiful Boulder Falls
What a weekend!  Keep in mind, you just got the abbreviated tour... it was jam-packed and so much fun!


I made the commitment to each of you on Friday, and I'll say it again:  This is the last of my guests for a while (sniff), and I'm going to recommit to losing weight with you!


So, that means you'll see less posts about this...
i.e. Stuffed Cabbage that I enjoyed in Manitou Springs on Friday
 Bye-bye to these guys, too
High-Altitude Donuts at the Top of Pike's Peak - - A tradition at the top
Say hello to my new BFFs
Delicious Healthier Options, such as this tasty WW Honey Mustard Chicken I made Saturday night!
I've got a mere TWENTY THREE more pounds to go, and it's time to pick them off pound by pound.  Despite the necessary celebrations this weekend, I'm back on track as of 7pm today with yummy JC Salisbury Steak for dinner. 

Labels:

7 Comments:

At October 23, 2011 at 10:06 PM , Anonymous DebO said...

Almost time to start planning the big reward!

 
At October 23, 2011 at 11:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How beautiful, food looked pretty except for chicken. Good luck!

 
At October 24, 2011 at 6:33 AM , Blogger Erin said...

I'm so excited to see you tackle these 23 lbs. You are so so so close!!!

 
At October 24, 2011 at 7:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog and all your great ideas on mixing things up with Jenny Craig. You are really an inspiration and I know you will get there! We are all cheering you on!! ~Sherri

 
At October 24, 2011 at 7:47 PM , Blogger No Thanks to Cake said...

Seriously... you guys are the BEST! So motivating! xoxo

 
At October 24, 2011 at 7:55 PM , Blogger Laurel Petty said...

ok, probably about 20 pounds for me to go...so we are neck 'n neck! I can almost HEAR the sounds of the mediterranean and I can definitely taste the fresh, homemade hummus and olives!!!! We've GOT this...and you look FABULOUS btw!!! fabulous!

 
At October 24, 2011 at 8:00 PM , Blogger No Thanks to Cake said...

LP... I need to catch up!!!! And, I too can hear the ocean. Ahhhh... We need to start planning soon. FOR REAL! PS... Check out that Target coat (that's the one I bought while on the phone with you. Cute, huh?)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home