This Page

has been moved to new address

She's Almost Here!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: She's Almost Here!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

She's Almost Here!

The VERY last of my summer visitors is on her way.  I'm so excited!  And, even excited to wake up in the morning to pick her up at the airport at 8:00am!  


With Jaede and Lil E at Jen's Wedding in May


Once Jaede leaves though.... it's time to get serious again.  I know that I need to be working out more frequently and getting these final pounds off the bod.  No excuses!


Until then, we're off to see the sights (and some snow!) in Colorado.  

1 Comments:

At October 21, 2011 at 11:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I really like reading your blog. I too live in CO (monument) and am on JC (two years)I find the way you jazz up the food and take pictures of it all is really great! It sure motovates me. keep up the good work and have fun with your company, life goes on and you can jump back into full time Jenny after they go home :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home