This Page

has been moved to new address

Randomness From a Crazy Week

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: Randomness From a Crazy Week

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Randomness From a Crazy Week

Wow, has it really been three days since I blogged???

Oh yeah.... it's because I've been in a WHIRLWIND of STRESS all week.  Let me assure you, my bloggie friends, I would have SOOOOOO rather been here with you as compared to what I was doing.  Lots of high-pressure situations, important visitors and critical meetings.  But now... it's ALLLLLLLL done.  

THANK GOODNESS!

So, in honor of a CRAZY week, I've decided to give you a few random peeks at what my days looked like.

THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME
Dorothy may have said it best, but I sure can say it, too.  

Another gorgeous Colorado sunset - - I swear, Colorado shows off some times.


Gosh, it feels SOOOOOOOO good to be home.  I sleep like an absolute rock in my bed and feel like my sheets hug me all night.  It's just SOOOOO nice.  Now, I do miss the maid service - - the fresh towels, bed magically made, and the turndown service. And, to make matters worse, I've made quite the mess at my place and I'm going to have to clean it myself tomorrow night to prep for a weekend guest!
I'm STILL Logging!
I've continued logging all of my food intake into MyFitnessPal.com.  It's been over a week now, and I really feel like it's helping.  In my head, I have a virtual checking account from which I can eat.  If there's no calories left, there's no more eating.  For the 12 days that I've logged, I've only gone over my 1200 calories ONCE.  I think that's pretty darn good!  I'm excited to weigh in on Saturday and see how I've done!  





A Weekend O' Fun Lies Ahead
My dear (and newly engaged) friend Donna is coming to town!  Donna is one of my favorite travel companions and selflessly accompanied me on my ONEderland reward trip!  Looking forward to having her visit Colorado again!

We've got a few things planned for the weekend, and though I haven't discussed it with her yet, I think we're going to go BOOT shopping as well.  But how about this for fun...
Can't WAIT to see this show and laugh my butt off!

And... I'm ready to walk 5K for a good cause!
Most of all, I'm just excited to have Double D in town.  I'll share fully censored details of our fun next week as it will likely be more fun than this blog can handle!

I've Been a Fashionista
I had several opportunities to dress up this week, and holy cow.... I really think outdid myself.  Shopping is FUN, FUN, FUN now that I'm in smaller sizes... All the looks are from New York & Company -- my current favorite shopping spot.  

WARNING:  The photography below is hideous.  I'm not sure how people take pics of themselves in mirrors.  And, Blackberry... while I love ya, your camera is a piece.


Nonetheless, check out this adorable vest look from New York & Company.

Vested up for Thursday
I already had the brown suit, but I found this great top to wear under it that was VERY fall-ish, and just right!
Brown Suit for Tuesday's Meetings

I had big meetings on Wednesday as well.  I also got this top at NY&C, and it looked so gorge under a black suit jacket with black pants! 
Getting ready to go into a meeting.  Loved this shirt!
So Cute Under a Jacket, right?

CHECK OUT THIS HAIRSTYLE
Despite all the hustle and bustle of this demanding work week, I did find time to waste spend on Pinterest, and I found awesome step-by-step instructions for this half-updo!  LOVE it!  I tried it on Tuesday night and it was EASY and looked awesome.  Now I just need to get up early enough to do it in the morning.  It's super-cute.  I do a lot of nothing with my hair on most days, so this could be a nice change.  Check out the details here.




I can't even tell you how happy I am that the week is coming to an end!  Bring on the weekend, and bring on the fun!  xoxo

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At September 30, 2011 at 7:05 AM , Blogger Momma Buzz said...

Definitely doing this hairstyle for an upcoming wedding!

 
At October 2, 2011 at 11:56 AM , Blogger Gail said...

You're such an inspiration. I've struggled starting my own weight loss journey and it helps to see real life people who have actually made it.

Thank you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home