This Page

has been moved to new address

New Song on the Playlist: Stronger

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: New Song on the Playlist: Stronger

Monday, January 9, 2012

New Song on the Playlist: Stronger

Before I tell you about my fabulous new playlist.... Have you noticed that NTTC has a new "About Me" page?  Check it out!  Working on resolution #4 a little this weekend!


I've been a Kelly Clarkson fan since the VERY beginning.  We have the same name and she sings powerful songs about women finding strength.  What's not to love?


From the KC Concert at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville in 2009
KC has a new iTunes session that's available for download that I HIGHLY recommend.  My friend Jaede asked me if I'd listened to it yesterday, and I realized I'd downloaded it but had yet to listen!  


Two songs of note:  1) A slowed-down and uh-mazing version of Never Again - - LOVE and 2) Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You Makes You) - - OBSESSED


I did the download to my iPod right before I left for the gym on Sunday, and honestly, it MADE my workout.  I listened to the podcast while I did my weights.  PERFECT. 

So, I have to share one of the songs with you because it's just that AWESOME.  These lyrics just speak to me... specifically those in BLUE.



What doesn't kill you makes you STRONGER.
Stand a little TALLER
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.

What doesn't kill you makes a FIGHTER
Footsteps even LIGHTER
Doesn't mean I'm over 'cause you're gone

What doesn't kill you makes you STRONGER
STRONGER
Just Me, Myself, and I 

The video has people dancing around in random places... that's how this song makes me FEEL.  I just want to MOVE.  If you need a song that causes a PHYSICAL REACTION, download it now!!

Question:  What song gets you going at the gym and makes you MOVE?

Labels:

6 Comments:

At January 9, 2012 at 7:50 AM , Blogger Erin said...

I too LOVE this song!!!!!!!!

 
At January 9, 2012 at 8:56 AM , Blogger MizTori said...

I've never heard this, but I love it!

 
At January 9, 2012 at 2:04 PM , Blogger Katelyn said...

My move my ass song is Solsbury Hill by Peter Gabriel. It makes me want to get up and dance! Hahah. But Love that song!

Update: When I went to submit this post the word it made me write was jamon, LOL. Which made me think of Bob Marley saying Jammin'. Just thought I would share. I giggled :-P

 
At January 10, 2012 at 12:26 AM , Blogger mama.on.the.move said...

i love this song! and just realised that i dont have it on my ipod, so downloading as we speak.

as for songs that make me move, i have lots!!! but these are my favourites:
* rompe - daddy yankee
* girlfriend - avril lavinge
* bounce with me - kreesha turner
* born this way - lady gaga
* lets get loud - jennifer lopez
* show me heaven remix - re4mation(i have to try SO HARD not to sing out loud to this in the gym!!)
* show me how you burlesque

 
At January 10, 2012 at 5:20 AM , Blogger Emily said...

This song always gets me going so much:

Youngbloodz - Imma Shine

It's got a fantastic beat!

 
At February 22, 2012 at 2:23 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Ironically by the same name, "Stronger" by Mandisa and "Good Morning" by Mandisa & Toby MAC

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home