This Page

has been moved to new address

A NTTC Feature on Diets In Review.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: A NTTC Feature on Diets In Review.com

Monday, January 2, 2012

A NTTC Feature on Diets In Review.com

It's only the 2nd of January, and already I have a new FIRST to report (and something that contributes to my #4 resolution!)  My weight loss story and No Thanks to Cake has been featured on a dieting website!




Click here for the story:  Inspirational Weight Loss Resolution Successes Do Happen


If you've never been to Diets In Review.com, it's a fantastic online guide for health and weight loss info.  They cover the latest and greatest diet and fitness news and have tons of free online recipes.  And, they feature real-life weight loss stories, like mine!  Check them out online and on Twitter!


Thanks, Diet in Review, for helping me kick off 2012 with a bang!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At January 2, 2012 at 12:30 PM , Blogger Katelyn said...

You go girl~ You freaking rock!

 
At January 2, 2012 at 1:35 PM , Blogger Erin said...

That's seriously awesome, way to go Kelly!!

 
At January 2, 2012 at 3:04 PM , Blogger Mely said...

WOW, Kelly that is so awesome! I had been reading your blog since I meet you at the boards of JC. I check your blog every day for new updates and new recipes. I had never comment in here but had to come out of lurkiness (not even a word...LOL) to Congratulate you. I haven't post lately at JC but I go by Mely1015. Good job and good luck

 
At January 2, 2012 at 4:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, this is way cool Kelly and well deserved given your weight loss accomplishments and your dedication to documenting it for us all to be inspired. Thank you and I so enjoy your witty approach to life, Marion

 
At January 2, 2012 at 4:54 PM , Blogger MizTori said...

That is awesome Kelly! Congrats!!

 
At January 2, 2012 at 5:59 PM , Blogger No Thanks to Cake said...

Ok, you guys are awesome! So glad you liked the article. Now, it's time to hit goal!!

@Mely - I'm so glad you commented! It's nice to hear from readers, especially other JC'ers! PS... I love the word "lurkiness!"

 
At January 3, 2012 at 12:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot how great that site is, thanks for the reminder. Good article. Happy New Year!! :)

 
At January 7, 2012 at 9:43 PM , Blogger Momma Buzz said...

so cool!!! still super behind on blog reading.. must.catch.up.this.weekend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home