This Page

has been moved to new address

Disappearing Act

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: Disappearing Act

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Disappearing Act

Where has this week gone?  It's so hard to believe that it's already Friday Eve!  Who's more excited than me???


The week isn't the only thing that's disappeared....


Seriously???
JC Update:  It's been WEEKS, but I'm actually weighing in at Jenny Craig and having a consultation on Saturday morning.  I'm actually a little bit nervous to go.  They haven't seen me on a regular basis for sometime.  I've basically been having my consultations with you all. 


As I kick back into gear on this weight loss process, I figure I need to get back to my consultations.  I also plan to commit to some exercise.  


Now, I will be happy if I've maintained my weight on my weigh in on Saturday, and will be even happier if I've lost a few.  My expectations are very low, based upon what I've eaten (and drank) in the past few weeks.


My Mini-Goal:  To lose another 6 lbs by Thanksgiving.  That's not TOO aggressive, and I think it's realistic!  I'm going to Ohio to visit my family for Thanksgiving, so it'd be AWESOME to be at the -75 lb mark by then.  My hope is that my applesauce is not the only thing disappearing!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At October 28, 2011 at 5:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

good luck with your mini goal. i have family in OH too; say HI for me will ya :)

 
At October 28, 2011 at 11:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your progress pics are just awesome. So happy for you. 6 by Thanksgiving... you can do it!!

 
At October 28, 2011 at 8:29 PM , Blogger No Thanks to Cake said...

@Deanna - - Yay for Ohio!!! Will definitely say "hi" for you! :)

@April - - Thanks so much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home