This Page

has been moved to new address

A Cool Present Under the Tree

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: A Cool Present Under the Tree

Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Cool Present Under the Tree

I shopped pretty quickly this year.  I knew what I wanted to get most of the family this year, so it made it pretty easy (aside from my step-dad who I'm sure will be only slightly amused by what I got him.)


My brother's gift is probably the one I'm most excited to see tomorrow.  He's a big fan of beer, so I decided to send him some from a popular brewery in Utah.  It has a funny name and funny t-shirts to go with, so it was an easy choice.




I bought him a six-pack and shipped it to Virginia a few weeks ago.  I also got him T-shirt that I'm pretty sure he'll love with the slogan... "Bring some home for the Wives."


How do you wrap beer though?  I could wrap each individual bottle, but that's boring.  Instead, I found the cutest idea on Pinterest!


REINBEER




So, I might be the worst aunt ever for involving my niece and nephew in this.... but it's not like they drank any! But they were my little elves in this crafting project for sure!


Hailey got involved in the action
Hayden and I tag teamed to create a few of the deer.
Adorable, right?
Can't wait to see what he thinks of it... the kids and I are pretty excited!  If you want to make your own Reinbeer, click here for the site that gave me my inspiration.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At December 26, 2011 at 10:07 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Hahahaha I love that idea! Super cute!

 
At December 26, 2011 at 12:43 PM , Blogger No Thanks to Cake said...

Thanks, Erin! He loved it!

 
At December 28, 2011 at 3:40 PM , Anonymous tz said...

we went to Utah during the Olympics and brought back some of that beer, we still have a bottle on our shelf...cute idea with the reindeer antlers!

 
At December 30, 2011 at 6:13 AM , Blogger Momma Buzz said...

What a cute idea for the beer!

 
At January 1, 2012 at 12:49 PM , Blogger No Thanks to Cake said...

@Hil - Fun, right? The kids thought it was so fun, and wanted Daddy to open that present FIRST!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home