This Page

has been moved to new address

How this Whole Thing Started...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: How this Whole Thing Started...

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How this Whole Thing Started...

You know, it's really hard to put my finger on where it all began.  I'd like to think that there was a time when my weight was under control, but it's been so long that it's not really fair to pick a date.

What I do know is that I have a terribly unhealthy relationship with food and have for a long time.  That compounded with quitting smoking 6 years ago and my emotional eating habits, and VOILA! 

I also offer no thanks to cake for its supporting role in all of this.  For years, I worked in a call center.  We celebrated birthdays, babies, weddings, comings, goings, a random Wednesday, all with cake.  So many times, I said "No, Thanks" to the offer of cake, and many times I sat and enjoyed a slice with my comrades. 

So here I am, 33 years old and 5'4" tall at an unhealthy weight, no thanks to cake.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home