This Page

has been moved to new address

In Case You Haven't Heard, NTTC has MOVED!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
No Thanks to Cake: In Case You Haven't Heard, NTTC has MOVED!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

In Case You Haven't Heard, NTTC has MOVED!

Hi Folks -


Adding a quick post to let you know that I've moved my little blog over to a new address:   http://www.nothankstocake.com/.


I'd love to have you join us at the new location.  There's a whole lot of exercising and cooking going on! :) 


Please update your bookmarks and blogroll so your clicks are redirected accordingly and get updates as to all of the new posts.


Click HERE to zoom over to the new and improved No Thanks to Cake.  I hope you love my new place as much as I do...


xoxo -
Kelly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home